Given the current climate with the Coronavirus and trying to limit it spreading, Wizard has taken actions to ensure all staff and clients are protected from this fast-moving situation.
Any staff with symptoms of cough or high fever have been asked to work from home for 7 days or more. If a staff member is tested positive for Coronavirus they are advised to quarantine for 14 days and will be working from home if they are able to.
The staff at our Colchester helpdesk are all currently working in the office as normal.
All London field engineers are working from home to limit their exposure to the public and public transport. They will still be attending customer sites when requested if there is no immediate risk of coronavirus.
Where possible all sales and project meetings will be conducted over telephone or Microsoft Teams. Requested meetings in person will still go ahead where necessary.
We are aware that these conditions may continue to change over the coming weeks and the demand for remote working will increase. If you would like any assistance on setting up your team for remote working, we will do all we can to make it as easy and have minimal disruption to your business.
We would ask our customers, suppliers and associates to be vigilant and appreciative of the measures we are putting in place, but we do not expect our service levels to be impacted in any way.
If you have anybody that has been diagnosed that has been in contact with any of our staff could you please make us aware so we can carry out our own precautions.
19/03/2020 Update from Wizard Group
- To date we have no COVID-19 infections confirmed which we hope will continue
- Our London office is closed due to impending lockdown and precautions
- 2 people are working from home due to family commitments
- 5 People are working from home through choice
- 4 People are working from home due to symptoms
- All other staff continue to work from our Colchester Head Office
- All customers have been contacted and their BCP Plans been put into practice with overwhelming success due this strenuous time
Thanking you all in advance for your cooperation and wishing good health to our customers, suppliers, associates and your families during this uncertain time.
If you have any questions or simply want to discuss any of the above please do not hesitate to call us on 02030970220.